Number of posts : 178
Age : 46
Location : North of Hell, South of Heaven
Registration date : 2009-03-05
|Subject: GM Expectations Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 pm|| |
Starting in Season Six:
1. All GMs will maintain their teams by making sure the best team is dressed at all times, they meet the cap requirements and participate in team building necessities.
2. All GMs are required to make an effort to resign their players.
3. All GMs are required to upload lines at least once per week.
4. All GMs are required to login to the main site (not a problem if you're following rule #3) at least once per week.
5. All GMs are expected to have a Facebook account, and be a member of the SLHL Facebook Group. (This is to deter GMs having multiple teams)
6. All GMs are expected to write an article of some sort (even if it's just a trade block, game review, etc) on the main site at least once per month.
7. All GMs are expected to take part in League-Wide votes, and will be fined $2M for not participating.
Any GM that does not adhere to these rules will have their standing in the league come into question, and could face termination from the SLHL. All GMs will have their activity level reviewed every off-season.